An emergency care unit for the future. Carryboy Ambulance
is reliable, safe, comfortable with the latest technology and international standard approved health care equipments. Also provids flexible space with better interior design.
Interior dimensions of an ambulance
L 3,200 x W 1,730 x H 1,540 mm.
Approximate Capacity : 8.52 cu.m.
We meticulously design, manufacture and deliver unique vehicles tailored exactly to your needs.
- All our designs and produce are tested to the highest industry standards.
- The floor coating of the emergency ambulance is coated
with anti-bacterial anti-slip material epoxy.
* Some details may be changed without prior notice.
Details that matter
Perfect for storing and locking up medical supplies.
• 4 point seat belts
Seat folds up and
against the wall
Oxygen Pipe Line System
Oxygen Regulator with
Flowmeter, Blood Pressure, Handrail
Ceiling utility set (Air Exhaust Fan, LED lighting, Rail Mounted IV Pole, Handrail )
Oxygen Cylinder Safety — International Standard
- Every oxygen cylinders are tested for
a top pressure of 225 bar.
- We design the oxygen system and the electrical system apart.
- Every oxygen tanks are filled with gas from the world standard organization. http://www.linde.com
Many years of experience and knowledge of emergency medical requirements have also been incorporated in the development of van ambulance.
Your new ABL-VAN-ALSV
is has modern equipment, is versatile in configuration, ergonomically and functionally designed and can be used economically for a very long time.
We'll help you every step of the way to make sure you're choosing the product that best fits your service's needs, in a variety of price ranges and specifications. We want you to feel confident in your investment, whether that entails buying a new emergency ambulance or simply remounting one you already own. Our quality craftsmanship and forward-thinking team is unmatched. Commit to us, and we’ll commit ourselves to you.
Loud car warning alarm horn speaker and mic
The designed to help EMTs-Paramedics transport patients tight spaces and up or down stairs.
Electrical Junction Box
• Electrical Outlets
• Light Switches
• USB Charger
• Power Socket DC12V
Antimicrobial coating to prevent the spread of infection
The leader industries ambulance VAN-ALSV has all the basic features you need plus a large array of additional features that are unmatched in the industry in quality and value.
- LED Lights, Emergency & Warning Light Bars with FRP Roof Scoop
- LED Lights Warning Side & Rear, Emergency Flashing
- LED Emergency Warning Lights Front Flashing
- Loud Car Warning Alarm Horn Speaker and Mic
- Ambulance Sign Sticker
- Tinted Window Film
- 16A 3p 220V Plug and Socket
- License Plate Frame